Sustainability Leadership Programme (SLP)
Everyone, without exception, wants to be a good, environmentally sound and sustainable human being (particularly if they have children). They just need to have the knowledge and skills to practice...
The SLP provides this and more - for leaders and potential leaders of departments, functions and senior management teams in business.
What returns are there for investment of time and money?
- Knowledge and skills to influence and guide Senior Management Teams (SMT)
- Capability for assisting businesses and clients with appropriate advocacy
- Capability for changing culture and facilitating performance breakthrough
- Enhanced internal and external subject communications
- Skills to influence the direction of departments and company
- Staff better able to support departments and company programmes
- Skills to respond better to future global and local market opportunities
- Competence to manage change in a timely way
- Innovators and motivators, able to enrol individuals and team
- Skills to improve risk management, systems and processes
- Sustainability Review and Audit skills
- Competence to enable better preparedness for legislation and regulation
What are the business outcomes?
- Improved SMT trust in the decision-processes of staff
- Greater SMT and stakeholder peace of mind
How does this happen?
- Building on conventional management theory and practice
- Modules helping with components of the work
- Business-orientation of all modules
- Management-focus (similarly)
- Policy and decision-orientation
- Highly informed inputs
- Practical orientation with input from real, leading practitioners