The Sustainable Supply Chain Management (C6.2) seminar reviews current purchasing and supply chain practice, factors that determine it, the environmental & social impacts they cause, & finds sustainable alternatives.
This seminar will enable you to:
- Understand Packaging Regulations and Purchasing
- Implement a Code of Practice for Environmental Purchasing
- Set up partnerships and training workshops with your suppliers
- Comprehend the links with ISO 14001 and management systems
- Set environmental standards for suppliers
- Know what major UK organizations are doing
The seminar assembles at 08:30 am for a 9:00 am start each day and finishes at approximately 5:30 pm. The seminar is intensive, please be prepared for evening sessions.
£500 per person. Fees includes all tuition costs, full documentation, lunch and refreshments. Full payment is required in advance.
We are very happy to run this as an inhouse training seminar. Please contact us for further details.
Three weeks before start date. Fees are payable in full unless cancellations are received in writing before this date. Transfers are possible and will incur a 25% fee per change.