The Sustainable Logistics (C6.3) seminar reviews current transport and logistics practice, factors that determine it, the environmental & social impacts they cause, & finds sustainable alternatives.
Participants learn about:
- Future developments in road and rail freight
- Environmental constraints imposed by legislation
- Cost savings
- Eco-friendlier vehicles
- Choice of warehouse location
- Distribution and lorry parks
- Strategic road networks
- Links with ISO14001 (the international environmental standard)
The seminar assembles at 08:30 am for a 9:00 am start each day and finishes at approximately 5:30 pm. The seminar is intensive, please be prepared for evening sessions.
£500 per person. Fees includes all tuition costs, full documentation, lunch and refreshments. Full payment is required in advance.
We are very happy to run this as an inhouse training seminar. Please contact us for further details.
Three weeks before start date. Fees are payable in full unless cancellations are received in writing before this date. Transfers are possible and will incur a 25% fee per change.