'Environmental Audit: Hands-On' is a hands-on, on-site, week-long intensive on environmental audit, EMS (Environmental Management Systems) implementation - and a lot more.
It provides a universal step-by-step review/audit process that covers aspects evaluation, understanding site environmental risks - and setting priorities logically.
The process reveals ecological, social and business risks & opportunities - and smart steps to environmental and social improvement & towards really sustainable business.
Our flagship course for many years, run approximately 60 times, participants emerge with new capabilities and confidence.
The Environmental Audit: Hands-On seminar includes:
- Step-by-step Environmental Review/ Audit of a real site, in real time, for a real client
- Highly practical hands-on environmental audit training 'that lives up to its name' (EARA audit)
- Universal Audit/ Review Road-Map
- Tutorial Guidance by highly experienced environmental Audit trainer(s)
- Coverage of air & water, waste, land, energy, site setting, client EMS v. ISO14000 and Certification requirements.
- Updates on ISO14001
- Overview & updates on permits, consents, law and liability
- Universal Risk Assessment and action-planning methodology
- Environmental Review/Audit/ EMS Implementation Road-Map
- Experience of close supplier-customer relationships
- Specification for Aspects Evaluation
- Core module for CSEM Sustainability Leadership Programme, Diploma or Certificate
- Universal Environmental Audit Review Report template
- Certification Criteria & guidance
The seminar assembles at 08:30 am for a 9:00 am start each day and finishes at approximately 5:30 pm. The seminar is intensive, please be prepared for evening sessions.
£1,500 per person. Fees includes all tuition costs, full documentation, lunch and refreshments. Full payment is required in advance.
We are very happy to run this as an inhouse training seminar. Please contact us for further details.
Three weeks before start date. Fees are payable in full unless cancellations are received in writing before this date. Transfers are possible and will incur a 25% fee per change.