'Environmental Audit: Hands-On' is a hands-on, on-site, week-long intensive on environmental audit, EMS (Environmental Management Systems) implementation - and a lot more.
It provides a universal step-by-step review/audit process that covers aspects evaluation, understanding site environmental risks - and setting priorities logically.
The process reveals ecological, social and business risks & opportunities - and smart steps to environmental and social improvement & towards really sustainable business.
Our flagship course for many years, run over 50 times, participants emerge with new capabilities and confidence.
The Environmental Audit: Hands-On seminar includes:
- Step-by-step Environmental Review/ Audit of a real site, in real time, for a real client
- Highly practical hands-on environmental audit training 'that lives up to its name' (EARA audit)
- Universal Audit/ Review Road-Map
- Tutorial Guidance by highly experienced environmental Audit trainer(s)
- Coverage of air & water, waste, land, energy, site setting, client EMS v. ISO14000 and Certification requirements.
- Updates on ISO14001
- Overview & updates on permits, consents, law and liability
- Universal Risk Assessment and action-planning methodology
- Environmental Review/Audit/ EMS Implementation Road-Map
- Experience of close supplier-customer relationships
- Specification for Aspects Evaluation
- Core module for CSEM MA/MSc, Diploma or Certificate
- Universal Environmental Audit Review Report template
- Certification Criteria & guidance